Every Sunday Worship ends in the sanctuary with a good word to send us on our week — and then we continue the life of the church with fellowship and food in the next room! This is where we get to talk about the Broncos (or the sermon), plan for when to get together for coffee later in the week, and really share with each other. Each week this fellowship time is put on by volunteers, just like you!
Easier than washing feet…
Have you been looking for a way to serve but can’t make a long term commitment? Fellowship on Sunday mornings is for you!
- You can try out that new recipe for appetizers, cookies, pies or whatever suits you.
- Men—this is your chance to show us what a great cook you are.
- Mothers and daughters—sign up for a date together.
- Friends—team up for a fun morning in the kitchen.
- Ask someone you don’t know to help you—what a great way to get better acquainted!
- Don’t want to cook? We always have goodies on hand to just set out on the table.
New to the whole thing? Let me know, I am happy to walk you through the process.
You can sign up on the sheet outside the kitchen or contact Claudia at 303-258-3447.
Come be a part of our church family!